Learning management systems (LMSs) have become increasingly important to blended and distance learning. With schools adapting to the challenges of a pandemic, creating supports and frameworks for teachers and students are critical. Join Laura Bubnick and Zach Vander Veen in a conversation about LMSs and how they best support student instruction.
Covered in this webcast
- Some of the biggest challenges facing Tech Directors during this Coronavirus period.
- The more popular LMSs in K12 education.
- The importance of a narrative when constructing online content.
- The importance of interoperability.
- Why chunking is very important for learning.
- Demonstrating Abre’s Learning Management Solution.
Learning Management System. Software that delivers, tracks, and collects instruction used in online learning.
A theory in education that state learners understand and grow in their knowledge-based or prior learning experiences.